Just a few years ago, Hockley Valley Resort, located in the beautiful rolling hills of Mono, Ontario, opened it’s own winery named Adamo Estate. With gorgeous views and delicious wine, it seemed like a fabulous place for Samantha and Eric to get married!
If you are looking for a gorgeous wedding venue in Ontario, with delicious food and drink, that gives the feel of a mini-holiday for your guests, look no further!
Samantha and Eric had a beautiful (and windy) July wedding at the winery and the photos, shot by my amazing associate photographer and second photographer, turned out amazing!! Check out the bottom of the post for all the vendors involved.
**Note that I am NOT getting paid in any way to promote Adamo! I just think its a cool place for a wedding!
Why YOU should choose Adamo as your wedding venue
You can do your first look in a vineyard
2. Your ceremony will have breathtaking views of rolling hills, and a big open sky.
3. A colourful and modern portrait backdrop
4. A variety of places for outdoor portraits including the vineyard and rolling hills of wildflowers
5. You get access to the wine cellar for portraits too!
6. You can stay down the hill at Hockley Resort which makes it very convienient for guests and yourself to get ready
7. A big open space for dinner with lots of Adamo’s own WINE and big windows for light!
8. And my favourite reason? Especially if you choose me to be your photographer - it is only 10 minutes from my house!!! So I will be super happy all day that I have a quick drive home!! (Ha! that was my own selfish reason to love it!)
So, who is booking their wedding at Adamo now?!
Florals - Snowberry Botanicals
Makeup - Britany Morgan
Live Music Eric Ethridge - ericethridgemusic