Another monthly 10 on 10 post and this time all my images are shot on film. Yes, FILM! Like that old school stuff you used back in the day..remember? I actually am really loving film lately and for sure you will be seeing more of it on my site!
Why I love Film :
- No, or little, post processing of images. They come straight out of the camera looking awesome.
- Film always seems to have this "look" that I love. Its simple, and raw. And totally reminds me of my childhood photos.
- Film makes my heart sing. It is like Christmas every time I send in a roll and have no idea how they will turn out! I have had some disappointments (like Christmas?!) but mostly have been happy with my scans. Even the not-so-good ones are exiting as you often forget what you shot and its like a little surprise!
- It makes you a better photographer. You HAVE to know your settings and how to manipulate light and understand the how and why of creating a great image. You only get one shot, not 100 like on digital!
- the creamy dreamy bokeh far exceeds anything created digitally
I can go on. Every time I shoot I discover another reason why I love Film.
I promise - film will be making an appearance in many a wedding or portrait shoot coming up! ♥
Once again there are a few more than ten images...but they are all my babes and I couldn't narrow it down!
Follow along the circle with the other amazing photographers starting with the talented Hope Davis
Love Bee Photography is now booking into Fall 2014. To book your session, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is your favourite part of a wedding? Personally I love that moment when the couple realizes they just tied the knot!
Today's Stress-Free Friday Tip answers the question - Do I need to have an even number of attendants in my wedding party? The answer is no.
Read on to find out solutions to common stressors when planning a wedding with an odd number of Bridesmaids or Groomsmen.
Alexandra of Baking Up Treble and her Fiance Randall enjoyed an afternoon together baking a cake for a client. One thing led to another and this cute couple ended up covered in flour! Click and see what happens when love gets a little messy
This week in Stress Free Wedding Planning – Flower Girls and Ring Bearers.
You may be asking - Is is necessary to have a Flower Girl and Ring Bearer at my wedding? What if I have only one Flower Girl I want to include? What if I have too many children to include? Do they all have to stay for dinner?
Ok – breath. Not a big deal. Like I always say – it’s YOUR wedding, DO YOU.
Is it necessary to have children in my wedding party?
Keep reading for the answer!
Jessica and Isaac got married on a rainy spring day at THE MANOR by Peter and Pauls in Kettleby Ontario. This was the first time I had shot at The Manor and it is such a lovely venue. Rain or Shine! Despite the rain the sun was shining so there was still a warm glow over the entire day.